Sunday, June 17, 2012

Welcome Back

David and Paul both complained, separately, that I had not updated my blog in a while. I didn't realize that it had been six months. Time flies when you're having fun... Not!

You see, most of my posts are based on R&D for work related projects, or humorous (read: absurd) events that happen during the day. Recently, much of my day is tied up with logistical silliness. Nobody wants to read a blog post about delivery guys getting mad at me because I wont accept a server rack, because the inventory team won't give me permission to bring it in the building, because my boss didn't get their approval on the rack before he bought it. Boring.

If I wanted to write boring posts that nobody cared about and would not enrich the lives of humanity, I'd post to Facebook.

Having said that, I've started a few personal projects that might be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment