Sunday, October 10, 2010

Richard St. John's 8 Secrets Of Success


Of late, I've been trying to absorb some soft skills and have found the TED initiative to be quite entertaining. Here's one the hit home, because it was the most concise definition of successful habits and behaviors I've come across for free.

As a side note, we may want to debate whether or not I'm a valid judge of successful habits, as I am neither rich nor famous, and as not I am not successful. Well, I assure you I am quite satisfied with my anonymity. As for the money... I have complete trust in Wall Street, Congress, and Social Security.

Oh... My paraphrased, bottom line, for those of you with an attention span of less than three minutes:
Focus on the passionate and persistent pursuit of ideas that will allow you to push yourself to do work you believe will serve people for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment